- 1 pumpkin, halved and seeded
- 1 cup coconut water, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon yellow curry powde
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 pinch salt and ground black pepper to taste
1.Preheat oven to 180 degrees C
2.Place pumpkin halves on baking sheet.
3.Bake in preheated oven until pumpkin is soft and easily pierced with a fork, 30 to 40 minutes
4.Scoop pumpkin flesh into a saucepan; add coconut water, spices, salt and pepper and blend until smooth.Bring to a simmer over low heat. Cook and stir soup until heated through, about 5 minutes. You can add a little more coconut water to achieve the consistency you prefer.