- 1 cup (150g) dairy-free dark chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup Raw C organic virgin coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3/4 cup dried fruit of choice
- 3/4 cup mixed nuts of choice
- Pinch of salt
1. Line a container with non-stick paper. Mine was 8cm x 15cm 2. In a large microwave-safe bowl, melted the chocolate in 30 second bursts until smooth. Stir in the coconut oil and maple syrup until well mixed. 3. Fold through then fruit, nuts and salt until evenly distributed. 4. Transfer the mixture into the lined container and place in the freezer for 30 minutes before slicing & serving Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to one week or in the freezer for months.