TERMS & CONDITIONS for entry of promotion: Natural Raw C x MacroMike
- The Promoter is Natural Raw C ABN: 28 160 678 419 of Suite 3, 1 Danks Street, Waterloo, NSW 2017 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instructions on how to enter and prize information forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into the competition is deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is open to Australian residents currently residing in NSW, WA, QLD, TAS, NT, ACT, VIC, SA who fulfil the method of entry requirements. ID may be required to receive the prize. Employees of the Promoter and of MacroMike and their immediate families, suppliers, associated agencies and companies associated with the promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family member includes any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (including natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- The competition commences on 30 March 2023 7:30 PM AEDT and closes on 3 April 2023 7:30 PM AEST. No entries will be accepted outside this timeframe.
- How to enter: ON INSTAGRAM:
Follow @naturalrawc and @macr0mike
Like the competition post (posted on 30 March 2023).
Tag a friend in the comments section of the competition post (posted on 30 March 2023)
- Multiple entries are permitted, subject to each entry being submitted separately and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- The Prize is as follows: There is ONE Winner who will receive a prize pack consisting of 1 x MacroMike Easter Mega Box RRP $175 (contains 1x Chocolate Easter Egg Premium Almond Protein, 1x White Choc Malt-Easter Egg Premium Almond Protein, 1x Hot Cross Bun Peanut Plant Protein, 1x Chocolate Easter Egg Protein Donut Baking Mix, 1x White Choc Malt-Easter Egg Protein Donut Baking Mix, 1x Hot Cross Bun Protein Muffin Baking Mix, 1x Limited Ed Pink Silicone Donut Baking Tray), 1 x case 1 Litre Raw C Coconut Water RRP $30, 3 x 700ml jars Raw C Coconut Oil RRP $33, 1 x bottle Raw C MCT Coconut Oil RRP $8.50, 1 x case mixed Raw C Sparkling Coconut Water RRP $18, 1 x case mixed Raw C Coconut Milks RRP $21.
- Raw C to determine the selection of product flavours in each Raw C prize pack.
- Total prize pool (inc GST): $285.50
- The Prize draw will take place at contented media, Suite2, 43 Victoria Street, McMahons Point, NSW 2060 on 4 April 2023 at 10:00am AEST (the Draw Date). The judging will be performed by a judge/panel of judges appointed by the Promoter. This is a game of chance and skill plays no part in determining the winner. Prizes will be awarded to the entry/entries as judged in accordance with the Prize draw details.
- The winner will be notified by direct message on social media no later than 4 April 2023.
- Winner will be published in the comments on the competition post on Natural Raw C’s Instagram, no later than 5 April 2023.
- If the Winner does not claim their Prize by the unclaimed prize draw date, 10am AEST 11 July 2023, the Prize will be forfeited and a redraw will be conducted at contented media, Suite 2, 43 Victoria Street, McMahons Point, NSW 2060 to determine a valid Prize Winner. The new Winner will be notified via direct message on social media within 24 hours of the date of the redraw.
- Unclaimed prize draw winners’ names will be published on Natural Raw C’s social media on the 11 July 2023.
- Any prize is valued in Australian dollars unless expressly stated to the contrary.
- Entrants are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of their prize(s). The Promoter accepts no
responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from accepting a prize. Entrants are responsible for any and all expenses that they incur in entering the competition and they will not be reimbursed regardless of whether or not they win the competition.
- Ancillary costs resulting from acceptance of the Prize are the responsibility of the winner. These may include, but are not limited to parking, additional taxes, tips, food and beverage purchases in excess of the prize pool, additional meals and additional activities. The winner is liable for any charges incurred over the prize value.
- Entrants must follow the Method of entry during the Promotion period to enter the Promotion. Failure to do so will result in an invalid entry. The Promoter will not advise an Entrant if their entry is deemed invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify an entry or entrant and disqualify an entrant that they have reason to believe has submitted an entry not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the entry is received by the Promoter. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, delayed, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted, illegible or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to omission, error, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, disruption to any communication network or medium, or otherwise including those entries not received by the Promoter for any reason. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred. No correspondence will be entered in to.
- The judges reserve the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the opinion of the judges includes objectionable content or does not meet the criteria relating to the method of entry. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Notification of winners will be deemed to have occurred on the later of the time the winner receives actual notification from the Promoter or two business days thereafter. The notification will include details about how the prize(s) can be claimed.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility where it is unable to contact prize winners who have not provided correct or complete contact details. If an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to modify any entry information should be directed to Promoter.
- It is a condition of accepting any prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
- The winner(s) name and state/territory of residence will be published in accordance with the Public announcement of winners section (if applicable).
- The promoter may conduct an Unclaimed prize (if applicable). In the event the Unclaimed prize draw takes place, the Promoter will attempt to contact the winner(s) of the Unclaimed prize draw in accordance with the Notification of unclaimed prize draw section, and if applicable, the name and State/Territory of residency of any winner(s) of the Unclaimed prize draw will be published in accordance with the section of the Schedule entitled Public announcement of winners from unclaimed prize draw. If a prize is no longer capable of being redeemed, the new winner will receive a prize, as determined by the Promoter, of equivalent value (as if the original prize had been awarded to that person, less any administrative expenses incurred by the Promoter).
- To the greatest extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes all warranties, representations or guarantees (Warranties) regarding the Promotion and any prizes, including any Warranties which may have been made in the course of advertising or promoting the Promotion.
- The conduct of the Promotion or the supply of prizes may involve third parties, and the Promoter makes no Warranties and disclaims all liability in connection with any such third parties, their acts or omissions.
- By entering the Promotion, an entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter and its related bodies corporate (including the officers, employees and agents of each) from and against all actions, penalties, liabilities, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoter or that the Promoter may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or participating in the Promotion or winning or failing to win a prize, or using or permitting any other person to use the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.
- If despite the foregoing clause, the Promoter incurs a liability to an entrant under any law which implies a Warranty into these Terms of entry which cannot legally be excluded, the Promoter’s liability in respect of the Promotion is limited, in the Promoter’s discretion, to either resupplying such goods or services as form part of the Promotion, or paying the cost of resupplying those goods or services. Without limiting any of the foregoing, in no circumstances will an entrant or the Promoter have any liability to the other for any loss or damage suffered which is indirect or consequential in nature, including without limitation any loss of profit, loss of reputation, loss of goodwill, or loss of business opportunity.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any delay, damage, or loss in transit of prizes.
- The Promoter may in its absolute discretion not accept a particular entry, may disqualify an entry, or modify, suspend or cancel the entire Promotion at any time without giving reasons and without liability to any entrants.
- Without limiting this the Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries, prize claims and entrants and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry or prize claim that is misleading or not in accordance with these Terms of entry or who manipulates or tampers with the entry process. In the event that a winner breaches these Terms of entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those< rights.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Where a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute the prize for another item of equal or higher value. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value (including between advertising of the Promotion and receipt of the prize).
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. As a condition of entering into this Promotion, entrants agree to assign all their rights in and to their entry and any related content to the Promoter, including any copyright or other intellectual property rights in the entry and related content. Without limiting this, the Promoter may use entry content for any and all purposes including commercial purposes. You warrant that entry content is original, lawful and not misleading and that the Promoter’s use of such content will not infringe the rights of any third parties. The entrant agrees to indemnify the promoter against all claims and costs by third parties arising from a breach of the warranty set out in this condition. The Promoter has no obligation to credit you as the author of any content submitted and may otherwise do any acts or omissions which would otherwise constitute an infringement of any moral rights you may have as an author of content.
- The collection and disclosure of personal information provided in connection with this promotion will be handled in accordance with the Promoter’s Privacy statement which adheres to the Privacy Act 1988 (cth) and Australian Privacy Principles.
- The Promotion and these Terms of entry will be governed by the law of the State or Territory in which the Promoter ordinarily resides. Entrants accept the non-exclusive jurisdiction of courts and tribunals of that State or Territory in connection with disputes concerning the Promotion.
- Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok or Snapchat may be used to advertise or promote the Promotion. By entering the Promotion, entrants agree that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok or Snapchat; and to release Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok or Snapchat from all liability in relation to this Promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion should be directed to the Promoter and not Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok or Snapchat.