- 1/2 can of whole, peeled lychees in heavy syrup (drained and 1tbspn syrup reserved)
- 1 cup Raw C Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- ½ cup Raw C Straight Up Coconut Water
- 2 measures white rum
- Squeeze of lime juice
- 6-8 large ice cubes, plus more for serving
- Cacao nibs and coconut flakes for decoration
Why not try?
Use fresh lychees instead of tinned to skip the sugar.
1.Combine the drained lychees, 1 tbspn reserved syrup, Coconut Milk, Coconut Water, rum, lime juice and ice cubes in a blender.
2.Blitz until smooth.
3.Serve immediately with a sprinkle of crushed cacao nibs and a few flakes of coconut. Enjoy!