- 1 cup natural nut butter (I used peanut because)
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil @naturalrawc
- 2 scoops (80g) chocolate protein @macr0mike
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 150 melted chocolate (I used sugar free) @noshufoods
- Optional! But recommended for Easter fun!
- Eggs of choice to top
- *note use dairy free eggs on top for the entire recipe to be dairy free.
1. In a medium mixing bowl, combine your butter butter, coconut oil chocolate protein and coconut flour until smooth. 2. Melt your chocolate of choice over low heat 3. Stir this into the nut butter mixture using a spatula. Ensure everything is mixed super well! 4. Transfer to a lined square slice tin. 5. Top with some chocolate Easter eggs of choice (I did speckled eggs with a mix of whole and chopped) then freeze for an hour. Chop up and enjoy! 🐰 PLEASE NOTE: the pic with the oil in the shot should be used as the main shot and the other 2 (without product) could be used with the recipe