A. Natural Raw C is 100% natural coconut water sourced from young green coconuts from Thailand and Vietnam. As Natural Raw C is always sourced and bottled in the same place so it consistently tastes great and guarantees you are always drinking the same coconut. Natural Raw C never compromises on its source or taste.
Leading supermarket brands source their 330ml coconut water from the Philippines and their 1Litre product from Thailand. Coconut water taste varies from country to country. This results in two totally different tasting products sold under the same brand name. At Natural Raw C, we think consumers want to know that whether or not they purchase a coconut water in 330ml or 1 litre variety, the product always comes from the same source and will taste the same.
- Compare the brands – look at where your coconut water is being sourced. Is it the same for both 330mL and 1L varieties and are you drinking the same product?
- What is your coconut water’s consumption time? If it’s more than 1-2 days you may be missing out on the nutritional benefits of a fresh product.
- Read the label – some brands have hidden nasties reducing the nutritional benefits of coconut water. Keep an eye out for added sodium and sugars, which can have a negative effect on your diet.
- Don’t drink coconut water out of cans as they may be lined with BPA, which can be harmful for you and your children.
- Try to find out the age of the coconuts your regular coconut water uses. The older the coconuts are, the less nutritional value they contain.
- Avoid buying coconut water products that are or have been frozen.
- Best tasting
- Consistent taste in both sizes
- Lower sugar
- BPA free packaging
- Resealable cap on both 330ml and 1L
- Endorsed and part owned by Pete Evans